22nd October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering for 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Is Petrochemical Engineering available to study in Diploma or not? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and which are the colleges providing this course in India? I am a student of class 10. So, tell me about the entrance exam for admission.

26th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering for 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Petrochemical Engineering available to study in Diploma or not? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and which are the colleges providing this course in India? I am a student of class 10. So, tell me about the entrance exam for admission.

Students who have passed 10th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering. Duration of the Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering is three years. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations in some polytechnic colleges like Nandha Polytechnic College (Click Here), Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College (Click Here), DPC Polytechnic College (Click Here), etc. There is no entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in the above mentioned polytechnic colleges.
26th October 2018, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering for 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Yes many polytechnic institutions offer diploma in petrochemical engineering. Just make sure you have got class 10th qualification and appear for the state level polytechnic entrance exam.

Admission will be on merit through entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?