4th February 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?

Hello everyone
I have passed my 10th and I want to
know how to appear for the entrance
exam of diploma in marine engineering????
what are the entrance exams......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  2. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  5. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  7. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  8. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  9. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  10. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  13. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I study Marine Engineering Diploma if completed 10th and MMV vocational training?
  15. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. Marine Engineering Diploma after 10th standard? Any Good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
5th February 2015, 12:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I have passed my 10th and I want to
know how to appear for the entrance
exam of diploma in marine engineering????
what are the entrance exams......
There is no separate entrance exam for the Marine Engineering Diploma course. Most of the Institutions conduct their own entrance exams for the selected purpose institutions will conduct their own entrance exam within the institution. The admission to the Diploma course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th board exam.

Applicants can apply for the course through the official website of the concerned Institution. The details regarding the admission and other details will be published on the official website and Institutions notice board. Applicant should submit the relevant documents along with the application forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?