1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Is Aeronautical Engineering taught in Diploma or not? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria and which are the colleges providing this course in India? I am a student of class 10. So, tell me about the entrance exam for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  2. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  3. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  12. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  13. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
12th March 2018, 02:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Yes, Aeronautical engineering is offered at diploma level.

The duration of course will be three year and required minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission varies with institutes. So, visit the official website of institute to get detail information.

Some of the institute offering the course is :-

Singhania University.

Sri Vanketswar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?