10th August 2012, 05:31 PM
simmi kohli

Can I get a government job after doing textile engineering from GZSCET Bhathinda

i am doing textile engineering from gzscet bhathinda.i am in 5th semester, actually i want to know that are there any government jobs in this line n if there then plz guide me n which field is good for girlz so that i can go for 6 months training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  2. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  3. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  4. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  5. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  6. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  7. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  8. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  9. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  10. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  11. Any government job vacancies in Textile?
  12. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  13. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology? -- [New]
  14. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  15. Is there any management quota seat in DAV institute of techology?
  16. Government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  18. Minimum Percentage of Makrs required to get admission for Textile Engineering?
23rd February 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after doing textile engineering from GZSCET Bhathinda

can u tell about vacancies i govt dept for textile graduate. i am a textile engineer with mba in finance and looking for a career in govt sector. kindly provide me the information on this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?