27th March 2021, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur? I am interested in doing this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

28th March 2021, 10:01 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur

Eligibility to study Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur is;

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

You can get admission on the basis intermediate score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission.
29th March 2021, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management in CIIMS Nagpur? I am interested in doing this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.
Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma course.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.

You must qualify in State level entrance exam for Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?