15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Watershed Management from Birsa Agricultural University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
16th July 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Watershed Management from Birsa Agricultural University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent or Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) from IGNOU. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can enroll for the BPP and the Diploma in Watershed Management simultaneously also. The Study Centre is at the campus of Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?