15th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Watershed Management from Birsa Agricultural University. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  4. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Watershed Management for Botany graduate?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  7. Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  11. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Poultry Management in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University?
  13. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  14. Colleges for Correspondence/Distance Learning M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
15th January 2019, 08:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?

** Diploma in Watershed Management is a 12th level Agriculture Science and Technology course.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University is Rs. in between 20000 to 25000.

BEST JOBS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

** Wildlife Preservation Companies

** Environment Protection Blogs/Offices

** Water Resource Management Offices

** Natural Resource Consultancy

** Weather Forecasting Channels
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?