30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Animal Nutrition) seats are available in Birsa Agricultural University?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Birsa Agricultural University for PhD program in Animal Nutrition? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
  6. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  8. Best colleges to under BSc Course in Forestry?
  9. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University? -- [New]
  11. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  12. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  14. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  16. Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?
  17. How can I get admission for BSc Agriculture without any registration process
  18. Information about the eligibility criteria for BVSC? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2019, 05:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Animal Nutrition) seats are available in Birsa Agricultural University?

Birsa Agricultural University

The total number of Ph.D. (Animal Nutrition) seats that are available in Birsa Agricultural University is 07.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Birsa Agricultural University.

Contact Address

Kanke
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?