30th May 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Animal Nutrition program in Birsa Agricultural University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  2. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  3. How many PhD(Animal Nutrition) seats are available in Birsa Agricultural University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
  7. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  8. Best colleges to under BSc Course in Forestry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University? -- [New]
  11. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  13. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  14. List of best colleges to do B.SE Agriculture course?
  15. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  16. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Watershed Management in Birsa Agricultural University?
  18. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field?
31st May 2019, 09:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?

=> Ph.D. Animal Nutrition or Doctor of Philosophy in Animal Nutrition is a Doctorate Veterinary Science course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed post-Graduate degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?