10th January 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to join Calcutta Medical Research Institute for studying DNB(General Medicine) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this DNB course in this college. Please tell me asap.

14th January 2019, 01:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Eligibility to study DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized board/university.
Candidate must be from Science stream (PCB) in 12th or have Science in 10th board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their 10th or 12th board.
There is no any age limit required.
14th January 2019, 03:33 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Eligibility to study DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must have completed 10th/12th from a recognized board having Science as a subject in 10th and Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th.
No limit of age.
Aspirants must have attained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10th/ 12th.
15th January 2019, 12:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Exam in General Medicine is a post graduation course.

** For this course the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized university.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of DNB CET examination.

** As per my knowledge, it is important that the candidate MBBS degree must be recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?