19th July 2011, 06:05 PM
tdipali23

Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?

Can i do Masters in Environmental Engineering as i Chemical Engineer? and how i get admission to this course. is it i got admission through GATE? and is it girls have career opportunity in this field after chemical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  4. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  5. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  6. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Whether Chemical Engineering course is good for girls or not??
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  9. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  10. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  11. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  13. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  14. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  15. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  16. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  17. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
20th July 2011, 01:06 PM
sumit2413mittal

Default Re: Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?

We Have An Excellent Track Record Of Processing Admissions In All The Streams And Branches

Btech-MBA-BBA-LAW-MBBS-LLB-MD-BD-MDS-BDS-BALLB

FOR ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT / NRI QUOTA

All over India
14th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?

Can i do MSc in environmental engineering after a degree in chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?