3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am an ITI holder. I have completed my ITI in Mechanical Trade. Now, I really want to study in Diploma course. I want to study Mechanical Engineering in Diploma. I would like to know if I am eligible or not?

6th October 2018, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am an ITI holder. I have completed my ITI in Mechanical Trade. Now, I really want to study in Diploma course. I want to study Mechanical Engineering in Diploma. I would like to know if I am eligible or not?

Students seeking admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering shall be required to have passed 2 years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate Examination after passing Class X. Therefore, students who have passed 2 years ITI course are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry mode. They have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Selected students are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?