17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre for PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

19th April 2019, 05:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre is given below.

Name of the College - AJK Mass Communication Research Centre

Name of the Course - PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Physics or IT or Electronics or Computer Science in 10+2+3 pattern or BCA from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Or, Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent to be eligible. Also, you must have studied Physics and Mathematics at Senior Secondary Level at 10+2 level.

>> You should have met the above criteria in order to attend entrance examination conducted by this college.

Click here for course structure

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?