18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

26th December 2018, 11:00 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Duration of the PG Diploma in Mass Communication course is one year. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th December 2018, 08:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th or 12th from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in their 10th or 12th.

There is no any particular age limit required.

Candidate can get admission through direct entry as well as through entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?