17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

I want to do PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology from AJK Mass Communication Research Centre. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

20th April 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology from AJK Mass Communication Research Centre. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Interested candidates can apply online for the PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in the AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. Science and Engineering graduates (BTech / BSc / BCA) are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in the AJK Mass Communication Research Centre. Duration of the PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in the AJK Mass Communication Research Centre is one year (two semesters). Candidates are admitted to the course through an Entrance Test and Interview. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?