6th December 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy admission in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Rehabilitation Council of India for studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

9th December 2018, 01:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy admission in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Rehabilitation Council of India does offer Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science (B.R.Sc). Duration of this course is 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters. Each semester consists of a minimum of 90 working days or 450 class hours. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination/intermediate examination/pre-degree examination from a recognized board are eligible. Students with Science subjects are given preference. Candidates must be proficient in English and local language
Additional candidates must have a strong interest in serving the disabled population on completion of training.

For more details, visit:
http://rehabcouncil.nic.in
11th December 2018, 09:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy admission in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy is an undergraduate Physiotherapy course. In order to pursue this course, the candidate should have passed the 10 + 2 with PCB subjects or equivalent from a recognised School Board. In reputed colleges and Universities, there is an entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?