14th March 2021, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Film and TV Production Direction in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television

Dear friends, I am interested in studying PG Diploma in Film and TV Production Direction in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

15th March 2021, 04:40 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Film and TV Production Direction in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Film and TV Production Direction in Center for Research in Art of Film and Television is;

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% .

You can get admission directly on the basis of merit of Graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?