26th February 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Herbal Science in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Herbal Science from International College for Girls, Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

15th March 2019, 12:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Herbal Science in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Herbal Science in International College for Girls, Jaipur is given below.

** Post Graduate Diploma in Herbal Science is Diploma level Naturopathy course.

** The basic eligibility required to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Herbal Science course is the applicants should have passed graduation in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in graduation for Post Graduate Diploma in Herbal Science course is 50%.
15th March 2019, 12:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Herbal Science in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?