7th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in International College for Girls, Jaipur for PhD(Political Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

14th August 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in International College for Girls, Jaipur for PhD(Political Science) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Those students who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Political Science in The IIS University. Eligible students have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) conducted by The IIS University for the admission to study PhD Political Science. Interested students can apply online for the admission to study PhD Political Science in The IIS University. They can contact the university in person for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?