13th August 2011, 05:38 PM
japrashant

Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?

hello sir/ madam,

i have done MCSA &CCNA & alsoTYB.COM on this basis i am doing job in reputed company. now my query is wat is better master degree like MCA in commerce, MBA in system or MBA in IT for my bright career. which degree is best for me because my background is commerce & i want career in IT.

so please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  2. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  3. Which education is suitable after my B.Com? I have completed B.Com with 71%
  4. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  5. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  6. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  7. List of courses can be done by a B.Com final year student in Bangalore?
  8. Career options for candidates with Maths and Commerce other than MBA and MCA?
  9. Which PG course should I do after passing Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with 53.2 percentage?
  10. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  11. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  12. Which course to do after pursuing BCA for a better future?
  13. Eligibility of doing masters in Marketing being from a Finance background? -- [New]
  14. What all courses can we do after doing B.Com course?
  15. What should I opt between MBA and MCA after B.Com? Does B.Tech equals MCA?
  16. Can I do MBA along with MTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will career in MBA be safe and bright for an MSc student? Should I go for Ph.D or MBA?
  18. Can I make career bright through MBA HR after Science background?
28th September 2011, 05:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?

Both MBA and MCA are good option. Always go in for a course which you are mostly interested and comfortable with the concepts. Since you have decided you want a career in IT field then MCA is the better option. You will be eligible only if you studied Maths during 12th and one year of graduation. You will also need to clear the entrance exam for the same.
28th September 2011, 05:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better masters degree, MCa in commerce, MBA in System or MBA in IT for a bright career? Which degree is best for me because my background is commerce?

Both MBA and MCA are good option. Always go in for a course which you are mostly interested and comfortable with the concepts. Since you have decided you want a career in IT field then MCA is the better option. You will be eligible only if you studied Maths during 12th and one year of graduation. You will also need to clear the entrance exam for the same.
13th May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am intrested in IT but i did'nt studied maths in my 2 but computer application can i take mca,if can' which degree will be suited for me ?
10th June 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce Graduate .after completing graduation i did MCITP now I am thinking to do Master degree.
pls suggest me which will be helpfull for me between MCA & MCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?