11th August 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying PG Diploma in Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

15th August 2020, 12:19 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies Mumbai?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies
*Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
*Short listing of Candidates is based on the score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/ MHT-CET followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
*Selection is based on merit and personal interview.
Marks division in selection process:- Score in Entrance Test 50%,Group Discussion 15%, Personal Interview 15%,Academic Performance 10%, Extra Curricular Activities 10%.
17th August 2020, 10:46 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies Mumbai?

Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies offers Post Graduate Degrees and Diploma courses such as PGDM (two years), MMS (two years), FMBA, EPM, MDP and FDP.

Basic Eligibility Graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate, after completion of 10+2

This is a two year course, The total fee per year is Rs. 3,62,500/- plus library refundable deposit of Rs. 5,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?