11th August 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Boston Institute of Hotel Management Madurai?

Hello everyone, I want to do a Diploma in Hotel Management from Boston Institute of Hotel Management Madurai. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th August 2020, 11:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Boston Institute of Hotel Management Madurai?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Boston Institute of Hotel Management Madurai are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks.
For SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum qualifying marks should be 45% aggregate marks.
There is not any particular age limit required.
17th August 2020, 10:33 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Boston Institute of Hotel Management Madurai?

Boston Institute of management Studies is one of the best Hotel Management Colleges in Madurai. Boston Institute of management Studies offers Diploma in Hotel management and catering science.

Qualification: 10th, +2 Pass/Fail, Any Degree

Boston Catering College in Madurai provides this course for making professionals for Ship Caterers. Boston Ship catering College gives 100 % Placements in different Crews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?