4th July 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in International School of Business and Media, Pune for PG Diploma in Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

7th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in International School of Business and Media, Pune for PG Diploma in Management course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and those who are appearing in the final year bachelor degree examinations with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune. Candidates should have cleared any one of the tests like CAT or MAT or XAT or ATMA or CMAT for the admission to study PG Diploma in Management in ISB&M, Pune. Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance on the academic, written test, group discussion, personal interview and work experience. Candidates can find the details in the ISB&M website link given Click Here

7th July 2018, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?

Eligibility to apply for "PG Diploma in Management" in "International School of Business and Media", Pune is as follows.

Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum aggregate 50% of marks from any recognized university.

Applicants appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Remove @

9th July 2018, 10:47 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed their 3 year Diploma/graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 3 year Diploma/graduation.
No age limit required.

You can get admission after clearing entrance examination conducted by college every year itself or through direct admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?