11th February 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to join MBA without giving any entrance exams? Any college offers MBA in Accounts and Finance specialization?

Hello sir, I am doing UG from Mumbai University. I am trying to do MBA course from top universities of Chennai. I didn't applied for any CAT/XAT /MAT exams etc. I am trying to give TANCET from Chennai. I scored more than 82% in last two years of my course (BAF) constantly. Do I get admission in this college? And what are the possibilities without this exams? Is there any Accounts & Finance specialization course in MBA?

22nd February 2018, 09:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to join MBA without giving any entrance exams? Any college offers MBA in Accounts and Finance specialization?

Yes you can get admission without clearing entrance exam also. You are eligible for direct admission also.
You must have a degree of graduation and on that basis you get direct admission.

Some of the colleges which offer MBA in Finance are as follows:-

ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai

Symbiosis, Pune

Taxila Business School, Jaipur

Alliance School of Business

International Institute of Management Studies

GITAM School of International Business

Lovely Professional University

Asian School of Business Management
24th February 2018, 12:01 AM
MNB1234

Default Re: What are the possibilities to join MBA without giving any entrance exams? Any college offers MBA in Accounts and Finance specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am doing UG from Mumbai University. I am trying to do MBA course from top universities of Chennai. I didn't applied for any CAT/XAT /MAT exams etc. I am trying to give TANCET from Chennai. I scored more than 82% in last two years of my course (BAF) constantly. Do I get admission in this college? And what are the possibilities without this exams? Is there any Accounts & Finance specialization course in MBA?
If you have not given CAT, XAT , MAT etc exams than getting admission in GOOD MBA college is not possible.

All Good MBA colleges shortlists candidates based on CAT, XAT and MAT score.

I would suggest that you should give CAT , XAT and MAT exams and than apply for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?