6th February 2014, 08:32 AM
smleela

What is the age limit for diploma in mechancal?

What os Age limit for diploma in mechanical..please tell me the limit

12th May 2014, 11:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for diploma in mechancal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smleela View Post
What os Age limit for diploma in mechanical..please tell me the limit
To apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering then the applicant age should be below 21 years and relaxation will be applicable for the student who are belong reserved category.

The Applicant who are Interested to apply for this Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course then the candidate should be complete 10th (or) 12th standard or equivalent courses from recognized university.

The Admission for Diploma Engineering course is based on pure merit list (10th/12th Board Examination score)

So, If you're age is below 21 years then you're eligible to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
14th September 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for diploma in mechancal?

I have passed 10th by wbbse and having date of birth 19/08/2004. May I take admission in diploma courses in West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?