10th February 2012, 12:50 AM
Simarsudan

List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?

Sir i m simar from kashmir,i want to do MBA but i m confused about colleges wid gud placements and MBA in which subject is better for future as i m having economics as one of my subject in graduation.soooo plz suggest me some gud colleges in punjab with their fee structure.plzzzz replyyyy soon

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  2. List of top MBA colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges in Punjab and their fee structure for M.Tech. ?
  4. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of top 10 MBA colleges other than IIM's with fee structure? What is the CAT cutoff percentile?
  7. Information about private medical colleges in Punjab? What is the fee structure in Punjab?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  9. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  10. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  11. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  14. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure?
  15. Will there be any separate Entrance Exam conducted by Punjab University for MBA course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  18. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
29th April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?

top 100 govt engineering college in punjab?
30th April 2012, 02:54 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?

Top MBA colleges in Pune :

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

MAEERS maharashtra Academy of engineering

Indira Institute of Management

Poona Business school

International School of Business & Media

Sinhgad Institute of management

Neville wadia Institute of management studies & research

IIT Pune

Maharashta Institute of Technology

MIT School of management

Dr DY Patil Institute of management

ASM Institute of Business management
29th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I need the ans for Punjab & u r showing the colg of pune ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?