26th February 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in VHNSN-Virudhunagar?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Plantation Management from VHNSN-Virudhunagar. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 12:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in VHNSN-Virudhunagar?

** PGDPM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management.

** The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in VHNSN-Virudhunagar is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management is 1 year.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of graduation course marks and written examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?