29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to join NIPHM, Hyderabad for PG Diploma in Plantation Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Plantation Management seats are available in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Plantation Management admission in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Capital Market Management in NALSAR, Hyderabad?
  7. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  9. When IGNOU notification for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  11. Can a B.Sc Zoology holder study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course? Best colleges in Hyderabad with fees?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  13. Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  16. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aviation Management for B.A.(Pass) student? Eligibility to study?
3rd August 2018, 04:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management in NIPHM, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Plantation Management (Plant Health Management) in NIPHM, Hyderabad as follows:

Minimum qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Plant Health Management is applicant must have a degree of:

> B.Sc in Agriculture or Horticulture
Or
>B.Sc in Agriculture and Rular Development
Or
>B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
Or
>M.Sc in Life Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?