20th April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to study diploma in EEE? What is the procedure? I have completed ITI electrician

I Am compleat I T I Electrcian in 1993 Now I Need Study Diploma E E E What is The Procidure

22nd July 2016, 09:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study diploma in EEE? What is the procedure? I have completed ITI electrician

To study Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course after completion of your ITI Electrician course, you have to appear in LEET examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education.

Candidates who have passed ITI Electrician course or 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course.

If you qualify the LEET examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your rank, which includes Certificates Verification and Web Options enrollement stages. Based on the examination rank you have secured, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course
31st May 2023, 10:33 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to study diploma in EEE? What is the procedure? I have completed ITI electrician

To study a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) after completing your ITI Electrician qualification, you can follow these general steps:

Research Institutions: Start by researching institutions that offer Diploma programs in EEE. Look for reputed colleges, polytechnics, or technical institutes that provide quality education and have a good track record in the field of electrical and electronics engineering.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Review the eligibility criteria set by the institutions you are interested in. Typically, the minimum educational qualification required is 10th standard or equivalent. Since you have completed ITI Electrician, you may already meet the eligibility requirements. However, it is important to verify this with the specific institution you plan to apply to.

Application Process: Once you have identified the institution(s) where you want to pursue your Diploma in EEE, follow their application process. Obtain the application form, either online or from the institution's admission office. Fill in the required details accurately and submit the form along with any necessary documents, such as educational certificates, ITI Electrician certificate, identity proof, photographs, and application fee.

Entrance Exams (if applicable): Some institutions may require you to appear for an entrance examination as part of the admission process. The purpose of these exams is to assess your aptitude and knowledge in relevant subjects. Prepare for the entrance exam by studying the syllabus provided by the institution, which typically includes mathematics, physics, and basic electrical concepts.

Counseling and Seat Allotment: After the entrance exams, if applicable, the institution will conduct counseling sessions to guide you through the admission process. Based on your performance in the entrance exam and the availability of seats, they will allot seats to eligible candidates.

Admission and Documentation: Once you are allotted a seat, you need to complete the admission process by submitting the required documents. These may include your educational certificates, ITI Electrician certificate, mark sheets, transfer certificates, conduct certificates, and any other documents specified by the institution.

Commence the Diploma Program: After completing the admission process, you can join the Diploma in EEE program. The program typically lasts for three years, divided into six semesters. During this time, you will study subjects related to electrical and electronics engineering, such as electrical circuits, power systems, electronics, digital systems, electrical machines, and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?