18th September 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?

sir,
i am purshuing diploma final year in eee. what type job for diploma holder in gov sector? and my two years %is 86.7 and my name is hema...pls rly me sir..

Related Questions:
18th September 2014, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?

After completion of Diploma course in EEE, you have two choices whether to continue your studies or to do a job. If you are interested to continue your studies, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) for getting an admission in the B.Tech course.

If you are interested to do a job, then you can find a job opportunities in the following government sector companies like :-
1.DRDO
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.SAIL
5.ISRO
6.Indian Railways
7.Electricity Boards
8.IOCL
9.ONGC
10.GAIL
11.BSNL
12.MTNL
20th February 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in eee. and then I decided to do job like loco pilot is there any posibillity or not
21st February 2016, 02:05 PM
monikasiri

There are many government jobs for students who completed their diploma in EEE.There are many jobs for EEE students in both government and private sector.The government based companies which offer jobs for EEE students are ECIL,DRDO,BHEL,DRDL,ONGC,NSRC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?