20th April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Punjab and now I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I need to face for this? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  8. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  9. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  10. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  13. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  14. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  15. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  18. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
20th April 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

No, there is no entrance examination available to study B.Tech Aerospace Engineering after completion of your Diploma Electrical Engineering course. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering or 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering.

Since, you have not pursued Diploma in Aerospace Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering course.
21st April 2016, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Punjab and now I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Kindly let me know what entrance exam I need to face for this? Waiting for your reply!
You have done diploma in Electrical Engineering so it is not possible to B.Tech in Aerospace engineering. Only diploma in Aeronautical or aerospace engineering candidate can apply here.

But you can do B.Tech in Electrical Engineering through Lateral Entry Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?