20th March 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed Electrical Diploma Engineering. I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. So what entrance exams are there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  7. Which entrance exams should I apply for, to be an Aerospace Engineer?
  8. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  10. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  11. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  12. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  13. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  15. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  16. List of the entrance exams of Aerospace Engineering in India?
  17. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  18. List of names of companies for diploma electrical engineer
21st March 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed Electrical Diploma Engineering. I want to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. So what entrance exams are there for admission?
You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are not eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

List of the lateral entry exams are,

Delhi technical University Lateral Entry Entrance Examination
Kerala University Lateral Entry Exam
KIIT University Lateral Entry Entrance Examination
Lateral Entry Entrance Test LEET
LPU NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test)
MIT-Manipal BE Lateral Entry Entrance Exam
Mumbai University Lateral Entry Entrance Examination
Punjab Technical University Lateral Entry Entrance Test (PTU LEET)
UKSEE B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Entrance Exam
Uttarakhand Technical University Lateral Entry Entrance Test
West Bengal University Joint Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry (JELET)
15th May 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

I want lateral entry after diploma in electrical engg.is there any college in delhi who is given the admission against merit or written test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?