20th April 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?

Dear Friends,
I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering but I don't know what qualification is required for this? I have just given my 10th Board exam and wish to do this Diploma course. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course?
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  17. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?
  18. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
20th April 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?

The minimum educational qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is completion of 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board.

To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state examinations board. And some colleges offer admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard board examination marks.
20th April 2016, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?

Qualification Required to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Course for 10th Class Candidates:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is "Just 10th Class". Yes, in general diploma course is done after successful completion of 10th Class. The minimum educational qualification required for doing this course is "10th Class". You must have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th Class to be eligible. As you have successfully completed 10th Class, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for doing this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. After successful completion of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, you may continue your studies with B.E/ B.Tech in the same stream i.e., in Aeronautical Engineering.
20th April 2016, 10:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You simply have to complete your matriculation from any well recognized school. Also one thing that you must take care is that no backlog is permitted in matriculation to study diploma in aeronautical engineering. For getting admission in good diploma college you should try to score more than 60% marks in your matriculation exams. Also you have to appear in the entrance exam for getting admission in top colleges to study diploma in aeronautical engineering. The entrance exam is conducted under the name Diploma Entry Test.
21st April 2016, 12:37 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering but I don't know what qualification is required for this? I have just given my 10th Board exam and wish to do this Diploma course. Kindly help me.
The aspirant should have completed 10th standard with 35% marks in science and mathematics. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many institutions in India like;

- Hindustan Academy - Official website
- Acharya Institutes - Official website
- Singhania University - Official website
21st April 2016, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
10th standard candidate are eligible for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?