24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic?

Dear friends, I need to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in VMS Polytechnic. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  3. Companies hiring Diploma Electrical Engineers of VMS Polytechnic Colleges through On-Campus Interview?
  4. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  5. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  7. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  10. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?
  13. Which special diploma course should I choose to get job in any sector being a Polytechnic diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  15. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study BTech Electrical for Polytechnic Electronics holder? -- [New]
  17. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
24th May 2018, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic?

You need to appear for state polytechnic entrance exam of Punjab, which is conducted by directorate of technical education of the state. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Seats will be allotted through counselling, based on your rank. Hence, make sure you have an excellent rank, if you want admission at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?