22nd November 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BPharm course in Bihar College of Pharmacy. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this college for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

24th November 2019, 10:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

BPharm at Bihar College of Pharmacy admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the entrance test which is conducted by the college followed by personal interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as subjects from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.biharcollegeofpharmacy.com
25th November 2019, 01:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BPharm admission in Bihar College of Pharmacy? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study Bachelor of pharmacy in Bihar College of Pharmacy is conducted by the Bihar College of Pharmacy itself.

You can obtain the application form to appear in the entrance examination from the address mentioned below:-

Contact Address:-
Bihar College of Pharmacy
New Bailey Road, Patna -801503

The minimum cutoff marks required in entrance examination to get admission in Bachelor of pharmacy in Bihar College of Pharmacy is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?