7th July 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?

im currently doing B.E in automoblie engineering i wish to pursue my masters in india in automobile engineering. please tell me the entrnace exam i require to give and which colleges i could get into. also tell me if there is automobile syllabus in gate or i have to study for mechanical??

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  4. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  5. Which are the reputed institutes offering M.Tech Automobile Engineering? Do IITs offer M.Tech Automobile? Which paper do I have to give in GATE?
  6. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  8. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro? -- [New]
  11. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  13. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  16. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  17. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  18. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
18th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?

i also have the same doubt , pls someone answer
20th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?

what type of questions in gate exam
21st September 2011, 12:10 AM
praveendia

for mtech u have to appear for gate examination which are conducted by iit.for syllabus u log to iit delhi site and go gate 2012 and after that click on downloads.
12th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

For preparation of GATE in automobile branch which is the best classes / guidance centers
27th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY B.TECH (AUTOMOBILE ENGG) AND I WANT TO DO MASTERS
23rd December 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

can u tel me what are the options in gate for automobile
15th September 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

There is no saparate test for Automobile in GATE, we have to prepare for mechanical engg. subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?