30th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?

Urgent required list of I.T.I & Poly technique Courses for girl in delhi with detail of courses & what is eligibilty for that courses.

Thanking You

Rohit Kumar

Mob nO.8826844739

Related Questions:
  1. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  2. What is a better field after 10th?
  3. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI candidates? Which college conducts these courses in Hyderabad?
  4. ITI courses for girls in Guwahati? Can Diploma be done after it?
  5. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses?
  6. Stream after 10 standard with wide range of options for a good student?
  7. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  8. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  9. Details about the Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Which colleges conduct these courses in Bhopal MP?
  10. Eligibility of diploma in Polytechnic part time without attending classes after ITI and working professional in Railways? -- [New]
  11. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the courses provided in ITI course?
  13. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  14. What are the courses that can be studied after Polytechnic Diploma?
  15. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Details of Polytechnic part time course for ITI candidates? Which colleges conduct these courses in Kerala?
  17. When Poly 40 2015 form will be distributed?
  18. Which are the polytechnic courses for girls inside Kerala?
10th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?

I want to know the course about iti for girl in sewing.
4th September 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?

kya mera admison ab ho sakta hai?
17th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

If i will complete 6 month iti course then i can also do polytechnic same course
11th February 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what professional courses are available for illiterate girls in Delhi?
21st June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what eligiblity for this courses
5th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

iti cources for boyr only
31st July 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

my % is below then 40 and i want to be take a iti coures . i am girl for me suetable coures
31st July 2013, 10:38 PM
Tai 1

what professional courses are available for illiterate girls in Delhi?
1st May 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am of 17 and only 5th class passed, is there any couse for me in ITI
13th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should get for girls to do ITI. Is girls can do iti is der any course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?