9th June 2011, 07:28 PM
rohit.ihtindia

List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?

Urgent required list of I.T.I & Poly technique Courses for girl in delhi with detail of courses & what is eligibilty for that courses.

Thanking You

Rohit Kumar

Mob nO.9868215762

Related Questions:
  1. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girls in Delhi? What is the eligibility for the courses?
  2. What is a better field after 10th?
  3. ITI courses for girls in Guwahati? Can Diploma be done after it?
  4. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  5. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI candidates? Which college conducts these courses in Hyderabad?
  6. Details of Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Colleges conducting these courses?
  7. List of various M.E courses after E.E.E course? Eligibility criteria for doing M.E courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Stream after 10 standard with wide range of options for a good student?
  9. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  10. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  11. Details about the Polytechnic Part Time courses for ITI candidates? Which colleges conduct these courses in Bhopal MP?
  12. Which exam can i give after passing 10th standard for further studies? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility of diploma in Polytechnic part time without attending classes after ITI and working professional in Railways?
  14. Details about Polytechnic Part Time Courses for ITI Candidates? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?
  15. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  16. Which are the courses provided in ITI course?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  18. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
14th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?

admission form/propectus when sold?
how mouch cost of the propectus?
21st June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?

i want know the examination date of 2011
2nd February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Pls let me know the list of ITI college and courses for girls
9th April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for entering in polytechnic?especially for 10 passing students.
14th April 2012, 07:04 PM
arun660

Hi
There are large number of courses in ITI and Diploma.
Some of them i mentioned below:

In ITI:
Electrical

Mechanical

Electronics

In Diploma:

Electronics and communication

Mechanical

Computer science

Information science

Civil

Electrical

Textile

Biotechnology

Instrumentation technology
etc

For girls better to go for software fields so better to choose branches like EC,CS,IS,IT and also Textile.

ALL THE BEST

regards
arun
2nd May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

after doing 10th,i want to go for iti courses.after doing iti,willi i be eligible for doing b.tech or graduation
24th June 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

maine commerce without maths 12th ki hai n ab mujhe polytechnic karni hai.kya ab mai polytechnic k liye apply kar sakti hu.
22nd August 2013, 05:21 PM
Anandkp 44

HELLO

List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl ;------

Mechanical

Biotechnology

Electronics

Textile

Electrical

Information science

Civil

Computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?