14th August 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh. I would like to know the entrance exams which I have to appear for admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  3. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  4. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. List of Colleges offering Agricultural B.Sc in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  10. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  11. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  12. In which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 6301 in EAMCET?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
  14. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
18th August 2015, 08:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh, you need to appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?