21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I want to do PG Diploma in Business Finance course from Aligar Muslim University. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this university for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for the admission.

23rd July 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Business Finance course from Aligar Muslim University. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this university for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for the admission.

Candidates are admitted to the PG Diploma in Business Finance course in the Aligarh Muslim University through a departmental entrance test conducted by the AMU. Duration of the departmental test is 2 hours. There are 100 questions asked in the departmental test and the total marks is 100. Reasoning – 25 marks, Mathematics – 25 marks, General Studies – 25 marks and English – 25 marks. Candidates have to contact the university for the exact cut off marks required to secure admission to study PG Diploma in Business Finance course in the Aligarh Muslim University.
24th July 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Business Finance in Aligar Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the AMU. The admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. The entrance exam question will be asked from Reasoning, Mathematics, General Studies, and English. Duration of the exam is for two hours. Please contact the AMU university for accurate cutoff marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?