16th July 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management for studying PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

21st July 2019, 11:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

The admission to the PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is on the basis of merit list of graduation.

You can download the application form through the website http://gihm.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/162013admission-form-1-page.pdf.

The completely filled application form along with the supporting documents needs to be submitted at the college campus.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is graduation passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.

Contact Address:-
Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management
Vaid House', Behind Sun Pharma Research Centre,
Next to Samrajay & Ashwamegh Complex Akota,
Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?