1st September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

DRDO Electronics and Communication trade related objective questions asked in DRDO exam?

Drdo electronics and communication trade related objective question ask in drdo exam with their ans? I want drdo ques ans of electronics and communication engineering trade for drdo exam

Related Questions:
  1. DRDO Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  2. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Date of results of CEPTAM 04 STA B of Food Technology?
  4. DRDO entry test Electronics and Communication previous years question papers?
  5. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  6. Sample question papers for DRDO for the post of STA B Technician
  7. Syllabus for DRDO exam for STA-B (electronics and Communication)?
  8. Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. What should be done to join DRDO? After what qualification an I join DRDO?
  10. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  11. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?
  12. DRDO exam syllabus for Electronics and communication?
  13. Syllabus and question pattern for DRDO exam for electronics and communication engineering
  14. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  15. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  16. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
  17. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  18. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
4th November 2014, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DRDO Electronics and Communication trade related objective questions asked in DRDO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Drdo electronics and communication trade related objective question ask in drdo exam with their ans? I want drdo ques ans of electronics and communication engineering trade for drdo exam
I have attached some question papers of DRDO exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1DRDO-Aptitude-Paper-2008.pdf(90.4 KB, 211 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.7 KB, 200 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 2.pdf(106.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Written Test Paper.pdf(116.3 KB, 208 views)
20th September 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO Electronics and Communication trade related objective questions asked in DRDO exam?

Please refer book to prepare for technical subject based on trade electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?