16th August 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering from Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences. So, I just want to know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

19th August 2020, 11:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is applicable to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences .

Admission will be done on the merit base.

For more inquiry you can contact-
Prof. Hemanth, Principal, AIEMS Polytechnic
Ph. No. +91 7411143666

E-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.aiems.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?