13th October 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course from Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for admission.

16th October 2019, 06:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course from Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks which is essential for admission.

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the TS – POLYCET examination for the admission to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering at the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences.
Cut off marks required to secure admission to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering at the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences varies. Hence, candidates have to contact the institute for exact details on the same.
17th October 2019, 03:10 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must be required to appear and qualify in the TS – POLYCET examination to get admission for a Diploma in Civil Engineering at the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences. Cut off marks required for Diploma in Civil Engineering at the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences may get varies year to year based on various factor so I suggest you contact the University directly for accurate details regarding Cut of marks required for Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?