30th November 2019, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at the Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Waiting for your reply.

23rd September 2022, 09:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?