14th November 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

15th November 2019, 04:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree in any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
17th November 2019, 06:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking in Alagappa Institute of Technology Chennai is given below:-

1. Candidate should be graduate in any degree from any recognized university.

2. Candidate should be graduate with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.

3. Candidate should be available for the duration of 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?