1st December 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?

hello sir
i want to know about the scope of diploma
in electronics and communication engineering?
and what should i do after my diploma.
waiting for your response

2nd December 2014, 06:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying in LEET or ECET examination. By qualifying LEET or ECET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both Private and Public sectors.

If you are not interested to continue your higher studies, then, you can find many job opportunities in the following companies after completion of your Diploma course are :-
--> BHEL
--> BSNL
--> SAIL
--> ONGC
--> NTPC
--> MTNL
--> DRDO
--> GAIL
2nd December 2014, 09:31 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?

After completing Diploma, you can appear for graduation entrance examination like E-CET and do your graduation in ECE.

You can also do short terms courses like,

• Embedded Systems
• Digital Signal Processing
• VLSI Design
• Industrial Automation
• Telecom and Wireless

After completing short courses, you can join in any core companies.

Diploma in ECE also gives you many opportunities in different areas.

Employment areas:

• Electronic equipment manufacturing.
• Telecommunication Units.
• Software Engineering Firms.
• IT Firms.
• Power sector.
• Hardware Manufacturing Units.
• Home Appliance and VLSI design.

Private companies which recruit diploma holders of ECE are:

• Siemens.
• Pinnacle.
• Philips.
• Motorola.
• Samsung.
• HP.
3rd December 2014, 12:03 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed 10th then you can directly apply for Polytechnic entrance examination for getting admission in Diploma Engineering course. Admission is purely on the basis of merit and if are able to perform well in entrance exam, then you will get admission in a top polytechnic institute.

After Diploma completion you will be eligible for many jobs in Government and Private sectors. In government sector, you have to clear examination for getting the job but in private sector you can appear for interview and if you are considered fit for the job, then you will be selected for it.

There are many PSU companies which hire Diploma Engineering candidates and you can surely apply for the examination for getting job. Just make sure that you have score above 60% marks in your Diploma ECE.

There are many electronics and software companies these days and you can directly apply for job in those companies after completion of your Diploma. Selection will be based on the interview.
3rd December 2014, 12:57 AM
soumyasecret

Diploma course is an intermediary course which helps students to grasp the basics of engineering and their industrial application. So you have number of options to choose, either you can opt for higher studies or else get yourself a job suitable to your skills.

After completing Diploma in ECE you can opt for B.Tech./BE in ECE, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Medical Electronics, Mechatronics and Computer Science stream. You can join into a B.Tech. course through Lateral Entry examination. This examination is especially for Diploma students where they do not have to go through the 1st year studies of engineering and can directly join B.Tech. from 2nd year.

If you want to go for job I want to make it clear that your scope of promotion and salary will be thin. But if you give outstanding performance then nothing can stop you from achieving your goal.

Job areas you can be recruited into are:
-Maintenance & Service,
-Research Assistance,
-Production Control,
-Quality Control and
-Marketing.
10th July 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the beat option when I do diploma in ECE but not do btech because of my repair .so what should I do ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?