13th October 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

16th October 2019, 04:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering at the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences is a pass in 10th or any equivalent examination from a recognized board. Duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences is 3 years and the course is offered by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad and it is approved by the AICTE. Interested students have to contact the institute for exact details.
17th October 2019, 02:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th standard is the basic educational qualification required to study a Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Turbomachinery Institute of Technology and Sciences. Admission to the course is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th board examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?