14th May 2023, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Which entrence exam should i give after completing my Diploma?

Which entrence exam should i give for B.Tec after completing my diploma in electronics & telecommunications for lateral entry in govt. college.??

15th May 2023, 11:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrence exam should i give after completing my Diploma?

LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) is conducted for admission in B.Tech course. So, you can apply for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for the admission in the course.

Diploma holders are not eligible for admission in NIT, but can apply can apply for admission in IIT after qualifying in both stages of JEE.

Examination is conducted by state government for admission in state government colleges.
15th May 2023, 02:46 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Candidates can give CDS Exam , Railway Exam , SBI IPO , Management Aptitude Test etc..

Best Competitive Exam is Banking Examination ,RRB JE etc..
15th May 2023, 04:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Which entrence exam should i give after completing my Diploma?

Competitive exams like RRB JE, State level Junior Engineer examination, banking examination, RRB ALP are some of the exams that you can give after a diploma.
15th May 2023, 04:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no common entrance examination for admission in government colleges in B.Tech across the country. Yes, examination is conducted by various state.government examination conducting body for admission in B.Tech (2nd year ) through lateral entry.

So, you can visit or go through the notification of respective state to get detail information regarding LEET. LEET is Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Candidates with diploma qualification and scored minimum 60% aggregate are eligible to apply for LEET.
15th May 2023, 04:55 PM
Msdhoni02

The top 10 Diploma Entrance Exams are AP Polycet, TS Polycet, APJEE, DCECE, Assam PAT, HP PAT, UBTER JEEP, JEECUP, CG PPT, and JEXPO. These Exams mainly provide admissions into 3 Years Diploma/ Polytechnic, Polytechnic (Engg)/ Part-Time 4 Years Polytechnic Engineer, and Other Diploma Courses.
15th May 2023, 05:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

If you take admission through lateral entry, then you will be directly admitted to the second year of the B. Tech programme.

This lateral entry to engineering colleges is done at state level. Seats are reserved in colleges for lateral entry. However you cannot get yourselves into IITs through lateral entry.

Your second option is to get yourselves in B tech through the engineering entrance exams that are conducted on state levels. You'll have to appear for JEE examination. Through this you'll get admitted to first year unlike that of lateral entry.
15th May 2023, 08:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

For B. Tech lateral entry at government colleges, private colleges, universities, etc., no national entrance test is held in the nation. Various state-level lateral entry exams, like the AP ECET, TS ECET, UPSEE lateral entry, JELET, etc., are held*to determine eligibility for B. Tech lateral entry admission to different universities.
15th May 2023, 08:37 PM
Shantanubose22

>> Competitive exams like RRB JE, State level Junior Engineer examination, banking examination, RRB ALP are some of the exams that you can give after a diploma.
16th May 2023, 12:01 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are many entrance exams that you can give after completing your diploma. The best exam for you will depend on your interests and career goals. Here are a few of the most popular entrance exams for diploma holders:

* JEE Main: This exam is for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in India.
* NEET: This exam is for admission to undergraduate medical programs in India.
* CAT: This exam is for admission to MBA programs in India.
* GMAT: This exam is for admission to MBA programs in the United States.
* GRE: This exam is for admission to graduate programs in the United States.

You can also give entrance exams for government jobs. Some of the popular exams are:

* RRB JE: This exam is for the post of Junior Engineer in the Railway Recruitment Board.
* SSC JE: This exam is for the post of Junior Engineer in the Staff Selection Commission.
* GATE: This exam is for admission to postgraduate engineering programs in India.

Once you have decided on the exam that you want to give, you need to start preparing for it. There are many resources available to help you prepare, such as books, online courses, and coaching classes. You can also find practice tests online to help you assess your progress.

Taking an entrance exam can be a daunting task, but it is important to remember that you are not alone. There are many other diploma holders who are also taking the same exam. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your dream of getting into your dream college or getting a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?