6th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

31st January 2019, 03:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode?

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Konghu Velalar Polytechnic College, Erode is 28000 per year.

** Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course.

The best job type for you after completing this course is given below.

1. Field Service Engineer

2. Associate Manager

3. Storekeeper

4. Production Engineer

5. Design Engineer

6. Quality Engineer

7. Assistant Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?